Need childcare outside of traditional business hours? We can help!
As part of our participation in the Province of Alberta’s ELCC pilot, we are pleased to offer extended hours childcare for families working or attending classes during weekends.
PLEASE NOTE: As of June 1, 2020, evening care will no longer be available.
Extended Hours of Operation:
- Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Closed on statutory holidays
Pre-registration is required. Please contact our office at 780-735-7978 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Our Policies and Procedures manual
- For weekday care, please submit a waitlist form. Please note that our waitlist is extensive, and our program is small; being on the waitlist does not guarantee a space becoming available.
- Families requiring occasional or short-term childcare may be eligible for our Short-Term Contingency Care program. Please contact us for more information.
- Families eligible for Child Care Subsidy may qualify for Extended Hours Subsidy (an amount in addition to their regular subsidy) if their child attends at least 4 hours per month during evenings and weekends. For more information about Child Care Subsidy, please click here.
These hours may be ideal for families attending weekend classes, families working weekend retail shifts, and families whose regular schedule or shift rotation includes weekends. Families who require childcare on weekends while visiting a loved one in the Glenrose, Royal Alex, or Norwood Continuing Care may also find these hours helpful.